Earn Cryptocurrencies by Uploading Videos to the Blockchain with DTube!
How do we earn Bitcoin and Ethereum by uploading videos to the blockchain with DTube? What works to fix the errors we get when trying to upload and submit to https://dtube.video. Rewards from DTube are provided by the cryptocurrency Steem as seen at https://steemit.com/@jerrybanfield. We can easily change these to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and any other altcoin using Bittrex as shown in my tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qkVJgCRQZs.
If you are having a problem using DTube, would you please post the error message in the comments at https://steemit.com/dtube/@jerrybanfield/z1bipdqh because we can upvote comments to earn cryptocurrencies there! If you would like to earn money making a comment, would you please post solutions to any errors you know how to fix in response to comments because we will then upvote your answers to reward you for helping?
Basic process to upload a video to https://dtube.video.
1. Register an account on Steemit like https://steemit.com/@jerrybanfield.
2. Use the private posting key from the wallet permissions tab to sign into DTube with the Steemit account.
3. Upload videos to DTube along with a snap file or thumbnail image.
4. Write a description, choose up to 4 tags, and submit to the blockchain.
5. Edit the post on Steemit for maximum readability.
Common DTube troubleshooting errors and solutions.
1. The upload fails or the uploading button spins forever or the browser forces a reloading of the page. Solve this problem by using handbrake to make a smaller video size or testing a different browser or trying a different computer or clearing the cookies or using DTube the next day. Under 1 GB video file is best.
2. Invalid snap file either with failing to upload or the size is too big. The snap file size maximum is 500 KB currently. Overcome this error by using a smaller snap file image, reducing the video size, trying a different browser, or changing computers. Safari gives me this error frequently on my iMac.
3. Unable to submit to blockchain with any kind of error with the submit button not resulting in a post on Steem. Test on a different computer, browser, video file, or wait one day and try again. Make the description shorter or reduce the tags or title if errors come from having these too long.
Have additional errors? Submit them at https://steemit.com/dtube/@jerrybanfield/z1bipdqh to help us answer them together and earn upvotes on both questions and answers!