Digital currencies: Risks of investmenting bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies – Tomo Compilation
1. May 18, 2017 — Ransomware hackers may have been able to lock thousands of computers around the world over this past week, but they haven’t had much success getting their victims to pay up.
2. Mar 7, 2014 — On February 11, 2009, someone called Satoshi Nakamoto announced to the internet that he had created a completely decentralized open source P2P e-cash system.
3. Feb 5, 2014 — The Bitcoin bubble has given rise to a host of imitators hoping to cash in on the cryptocurrency craze. The source code for Bitcoin and Litecoin is readily available and easy to duplicate. That has given rise to more than 100 altcoin currencies hoping to benefit from demand for digital currencies.
4. Jan 30, 2014 — It used to be that when you played video games, all that was needed to play was strategy, luck, and skill. But with the advent of internet based MMORPGs and subscription based gaming, all that’s needed is time and money. In other words, you can buy your way through the game.
5. Jul 23, 2017 — Volatile cryptocurrency markets have experienced massive gains in recent months, followed by huge dips and then subsequent signs of recovery.
Go to https://www.patreon.com/tomonews and become a Patron now
TomoNews is now on Patreon and we’ve got some cool perks for our hardcore fans.
TomoNews is your best source for real news. We cover the funniest, craziest and most talked-about stories on the internet. Our tone is irreverent and unapologetic. If you’re laughing, we’re laughing. If you’re outraged, we’re outraged. We tell it like it is. And because we can animate stories, TomoNews brings you news like you’ve never seen before.
Visit our official website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.com
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Get top stories delivered to your inbox everyday: http://bit.ly/tomo-newsletter
See a story that should be animated? Tell us about it! Suggest a story here: http://bit.ly/suggest-tomonews
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus