Bitcoin Futures: Good or Bad for Cryptocurrencies?
The CME recently announced they’re going to be launching bitcoin futures…
And this brings some massive opportunity, but also some big potential downsides. So, in this episode, we’re going to take a quick look at the history of futures and how this could work with bitcoin.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– What are futures and how do they work?
– The top 3 benefits of bitcoin futures
– The biggest potential downsides and dangers to bitcoin futures
– Why Wall Street is rushing into the cryptocurrency markets
– Who recently placed an ad in the Wall Street Journal against bitcoin futures
– 3 predictions for how I think these futures contracts will affect the markets
Connect with Chris:
Make sure to subscribe to ChrisDunnTV so you don’t miss any of the future videos: https://www.youtube.com/chrisdunntv
Check out my personal blog: http://www.chrisdunn.com
Learn valuable skills from expert mentors: http://www.skillincubator.com
Bitcoin mentoring: http://chrisdunn.com/crypto-mentoring
List of cryptocurrencies: http://coinmarketcap.com/
Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase: http://dunn.ly/coinbase-free
Disclaimer: I’m not a financial advisor, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose. My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.