5 Ways to Earn ,100+ in Cryptocurrencies without Trading!
Which systems work to receive payments in cryptocurrencies without trading or needing to predict the price? Will we learn together in this video where we see by systems to get paid in digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Steem without needing to watch prices or become a trader? Here are the basics with questions answered live!
5. Wallet and exchange referral programs such as Coinbase’s at https://www.coinbase.com/join/53f220834b1a7fd652000013 and Changelly’s affiliate program at https://changelly.com?ref_id=ab94a1030fc5. Would you try signing up using my links to see how it works yourself because then you will know it can work for you also? On Coinbase, referring a friend earns both of us while on Changelly affiliates get 50% of transctions.
4. Masternodes paying out rewards as seen at http://masternodes.pro/
3. Producing videos on YouTube and Facebook earning ad revenue and/or clients for consulting as I am at https://www.youtube.com/jerrybanfield.
2. Selling video courses online about cryptocurrencies using self hosted courses on Teachable or Thinkific as I am doing at https://u.jerrybanfield.com/ along with third party hosts such as Udemy and Stackskills.
1. Buying Steem, powering up to Steem Power and then earning as an author, witness, curator with upvotes, and even loaning Steem Power for Steem payments daily! See for yourself at https://steemit.com/@jerrybanfield
What is a cryptocurrency? Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Steem are a few digital currencies that are created and managed on a blockchain online by servers maintained by users.
These top 10 currencies today are determined by market capitalization which means the amount available in total supply times the current price to buy on an exchange like Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex, Krakken, Bitstamp, or Bithumb.
Thank you for reading about 5 Ways to Earn ,100+ in Cryptocurrencies without Trading! Will you ask your questions live and use the YouTube superchat to help me see it because the YouTube superchat will make your question very visible?