IOT Chain ICO Review
IOT Chain ICO Review – December 20, 2017
Today I look at IOT chain a new ICO check out the specifics down below – * IOTA Blockchain of China
* Strong investors (FBG)
* Strong comparable with IOTA at bn
* Little advertising so far
* Partnerships with
* Shanghai High flying electronics technology
* Peoples daily digital communication
* Shenzhen Galaxywind Network system
* Shanghai Shuncom Smart Technology
* Telink semiconductor
* Shanghai BeTiger Network Technology
* Shenzhen LEnze Technology
Why is it Important?
* IOT is susceptible to botnet attacks
* IOT has a high cost of centralised architecture
* Maintaining the centralised cloud and large scale serve cluster is very expensive
* Asymmetrical encryption
* ITC nodes protect the users privacy
* The blockchain cannot be tampered with
* The future ITC will have tens of thousands of nodes to meet the needs of IOT data storage with the blockchain.
* Consensus system
* PBFT consensus, the DAG network
Tweets by IoT_Chain
Bitcoin Talk Genesis:
Rich TV’s company profiles and other investor relations materials, publications or presentations, including web content, are based on data obtained from sources we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy and are not purported to be complete. As such, the information should not be construed as advice designed to meet the particular investment needs of any investor. Any opinions expressed in Rich TV reports company profiles or other investor relations materials and presentations are subject to change. Rich TV and its affiliates may buy and sell shares of securities or options of the issuers mentioned on this website at any time.
Investing is inherently risky. Rich TV is not responsible for any gains or losses that result from the opinions expressed on this website, in its research reports, company profiles or in other investor relations materials or presentations that it publishes electronically or in print.
We strongly encourage all investors to conduct their own research before making any investment decision. For more information on stock market investing, visit the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) at www.sec.gov.