The Price-to-Earnings (P/E) Ratio | Basic Investment Terms #6
*** LINKS BELOW ***
This video is about the Price-to-Earnings Ratio. This ratio can be summarized as: the amount you are willing to pay for every 1$ unit of EPS of the company. Learn how to interpret this as it can become a useful tool when comparing stocks, but be certain to take into account the sector, industry, market and debt status of these companies (don’t compare apples to oranges!) Cheers!!
Check out my BLOG: https://dividendinvestorweb.blog
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DividInvestor
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DividendInvestor
GREAT BOOKS on dividends and investing!
– Thinking, Fast and Slow: http://amzn.to/2qec9Hj
– Get Rich With Dividends: http://amzn.to/2pU2WTm
– The Intelligent Investor (a Warren Buffett favorite): http://amzn.to/2pomvQN
– The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing: http://amzn.to/2poqgpi
– The Wealthy Barber: http://amzn.to/2qe044S
– Technical Analysis for Dummies: http://amzn.to/2qQeTXu
– Fundamental Analysis for Dummies: http://amzn.to/2pornVU