STOCK MARKET FOR BEGINNERS! 📈 15 Core Investing Principles
In this stock market for beginners video we will be talking about the 15 core investing principles that you as a stock market beginner need to know. These stock market for beginner investing principles separate the successful investors from the unsuccessful investors. If you follow these 15 core investing principles you are on your way to being a successful investor.
Stock Market For Beginners 15 Core Principles
1. Look at the market as a pendulum.
2. Successful investors buy from the pessimists and sell to the optimists.
3. Successful investors make money when they buy.
4. Wall Street excitement is not sustainable.
5. Never pay a price that exceeds the value.
6. There is always a risk that you will be wrong.
7. A stock is a piece of a business.
8. Value does not determine share price.
9. Stick to your core investing values no matter what.
10. Ignore Wall Street noise and do your own thinking.
11. Be patient. Investing is a marathon, not a sprint.
12. Be confident and know your investment.
13. Do not behave like the market does.
14. Make rational decisions.
15. Plan trades off market hours.
These are my 15 core investing principles. I recommend you follow these as a stock market beginner. Please share your stock market for beginners investing principles in the comment section below!
CALL MY CHANNEL HOTLINE AND LEAVE A QUESTION!
#1 BOOK I RECOMMEND (Wealth): http://amzn.to/2sncXrg
#2 BOOK I RECOMMEND (Mindset): http://amzn.to/2smXaIW
#3 BOOK I RECOMMEND (Happiness): http://amzn.to/2smO0Mv
#4 BOOK I RECOMMEND (Investing): http://amzn.to/2rsXWny
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/RyanOScribner
SD CARD: http://amzn.to/2rttI3K
ACOUSTIC PANELS: http://amzn.to/2s2ywjr
How to Invest in the Stock Market for Beginners
Stock Market for Beginners! | How to Invest in Stocks!
Stock Market For Beginners Trading and Investing 101
If this video brought value to you, please leave a like! If you are looking to find out more about anything I discussed, drop me a comment or contact me on Twitter. Subscribe to be updated on my journey through life!
If anyone is looking to open a stock trading account, I highly recommend Robinhood as they offer free stock trading. I recommend them because this is the stock broker I use. Unlike traditional brokers, they do not charge commission on trades or require a minimum account balance. If you are interested in signing up, here is the link:
This is an affiliate referral link. You do not have to use it. I make a small commission for referrals.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. These videos are for educational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. I am merely sharing my opinion with no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.