How to Invest your Money for Teens and Beginners!
Best Tips on How To Invest your Money as a Kid, Teenager, or Beginner who doesn’t have that much capital to start with. This is the best strategy to start investing with little or no money for a quick return with low risk. If you start investing while in college & young you are more fit to capitalize on compounding interest. The most common ways people invest 1000 are in Stocks, Bonds, and Real Estate however, as a young person or beginner without much money your odds of earning meaningful returns from these methods are slim.
– How to save money as a kid, teenager, or beginner: https://youtu.be/aiGw8z4QGPY
– Here is what I do behind the scenes of my online business: https://youtu.be/_8I8B5eT294
– How to Make Money on YouTube: https://youtu.be/ePkUpC76_p8
This is why in this video I motivate you guys and girls on the importance of investing in your human capital and then using that capital to create and invest in your own business. Learn the Investment Basics. I give many examples on how you can do this so be sure to press the like button.
– (NEW!) How to Make Money Online using Amazon: https://youtu.be/TRViLWCVT20
– Community College Vs. University The Differences: https://youtu.be/-QeVsADp8_A
How to make money in high school: https://youtu.be/cDNqjwGyltc
Facbook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/RashaadRahh
Snapchat me: http://www.snapchat.com/add/Rashaadrahh